(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rayan Selhami shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When could we have this App on Windows Phone??? I love this App and is the beat App for youtube out there.... But I want it on my Phone too......

Please go Universal....

• special commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Felix, please i need a universal app for this fantastic piece o software. If you need, i can help you testing in a Lumia windows 10 phone.

• Dominique Côté commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Felix Stupp - Lumia 950XL (4k) and continuum support PLEASE! The Lumia 950XL has a freakin awesome display and continuum actually works! ;-) windows 10 universal app is the future!
        keep up the great work Felix!

• Felix Stupp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please with Continiuum Support on Lumia 950 (XL). And it would be perfect, if the app would it support like PowerPoint, streaming a video on the bigger screen and searching for the next ones on the phone.

• FCS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you could extend your app to be universal Windows 10 this would be huge! I am loving your hyper yt app - best in store :)

• Alexander Kwok commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe instead of making two separate apps you could combine the two into a universal windows app...

• lidjungle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anurag - You already have the ability with Data Sense to determine where new downloads, MP3's, etc... go. Phone storage or SD card. Hyper should honor the system settings.

Glad to hear a Phone version is in the works.

• Anurag Agrawal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeh, Please make the Windows Phone version of Hyper with download facility in SD Card and give the feature to change the path where to download the video and mp3 and also give the mp3 downloading feature of videos.
        In current time there is no such app which offers these type of features in WP. So this could be an advantage for you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base