I suggest you ...

Pause and resume downloads.

Sometimes Hyper just stops downloading the videos if I have >10 queued. Downloading is scheduled in line with my offpeak period and pause/resume helps with that (plus a whole lot of other reasons but I won't ramble).

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
kovorka shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • willem evenhuis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Am I correct to assume that preloading youtube videos at this point in time is completely disabled? I have tried an tried and tried but hyper won't download videos. Have had 3 updates in the last few weeks/months from 3.1.11.0 to 3.1.11.3. But seeing no relevant improvements of the issues at hand. (21/11/2016).

• keseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Related: the AC\BackgroundTransferApi folder for the app package can get hugely cluttered with broken downloads. There should definitely be some automated cleanup of this so it doesn't leave behind gigs and gigs of .down_data files that are months old.

• blackouhourou7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

πρην δουλευε μια χαρα και μαλιστα κατεβασα παρα πολλα τραγουδια τωρα δεν ξερω τι συμβενει

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plus a resume download where you left off. I have had the software become unresponsive. Restart and it will be at 0% downloaded. It should pick up where it left off.

Feedback and Knowledge Base